Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In My Room...





It has been 31 years since I've had a room of my own
~ well ~
if sharing a room with Klo & Bob counts as my own...


It's really pretty cool.
I'm surprised how girlie it has turned out to be.
I got a bedspread that I've always wanted -
but I thought was too girlie for a couple's room.

I get to take up ALL the space -
everywhere - all the drawers - all the closets - all the dressers. I get the remote - the chair - the lamp - the TV - the tub - the shower - the toilet - the sinks & mirrors... and I get to foof it without regard to what anyone else may or may not like because Klo likes anything I like
& Bob complains about everything
anyway. Pretty dang amazing.












I love the feel. I love the smell. I love the light.



Sometimes I wonder why there are even other rooms at all... Then I remember...
so the
other people in the house won't be sharing MY room!!!!

1 comment:

Connie Babe said...

very funny...

i like your room.

and yet...

your children are still in there. :D