Sunday, March 29, 2009

Some things I've learned about me...

So far...

1. I like having my bed made. So I make it. Every morning.

2. I keep a *much* cleaner house than I ever thought I would on my own.

3. I do not enjoy going to movies by myself.

4. But videos at home alone with Klo are *great*!

5. I love the gatherings.

6. I love the solitude. (not such a great surprise in that)

7. I don't take baths as much or as long as I used to.

8. I get up earlier than I ever thought I would.

9. One of the biggest surprises is how girlie my bedroom & bathroom have turned out to be...
& how much I like it that way.

10. I really can keep - or get rid of - anything I want to.

11. I'm still discovering the surprising choices I can make without fear of disapproval or
criticism.

12. I *love* not sharing a checkbook.

13. I have basically *no* tolerance for drama.

14. I totally enjoy taking walks with Klo. Even in the snow.

15. I'm good with quiet. I often 'forget' to turn on the radio or TV. Amazing...

16. & I really just enjoy being "a committee of one".

Stay tuned - I'm sure there's much more to come....

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Such cool things to realize about oneself! Thanks for sharing the journey! Luv ya!

LaNae Brandon said...

Yay!!
Those are wonderful things :-)
Love you Lala

Connie Babe said...

Those are some of the great perks of single life...and I'm glad you're finding the moments of less stress. Sure do love you.