Monday, March 16, 2009

More fun at Auntie Z's

I find nothing warms my world more than a spontaneous gathering
of people I care for at my house.

When my Nathan called today telling me his Dad would be looking for him
- I felt a gathering comin' on!


Boy, oh boy! Or shall I say *boys*!


David did, indeed, call wondering how to find Nathan. I said, of course,
"Come on over".


The arrival on David + 4. (Andy, Bob, Jeremy & Veronica)

Shortly, the arrival of Justin.

Next came Hope, Nathan & Gabe.

I already had Pink & Sade.
For a total of 12 of u
s!

Dinner at Golden Corral was the only place I managed to corral everyone for a picture.





Then Pink & I came home - put our feet up in a boyless hous
e, while the rest went swimming in the pool at the hotel where David & crew were staying. I guess it was a *splash*!

1 comment:

LaNae Brandon said...

ha ha *splash* you're funny