Thursday, October 9, 2008

Beginnings

My darling daughter tells me I should start a blog. I don't know why.
Why should I blog? I'm not a great writer. I'm not witty. My life is pretty dull.
Painful & dull. I mean really - I process government documents & like it...
But she says I should - so maybe I'll give it a whirl.
Besides, I'm told that writing is good for what ails you.
That's a good enough why, because at this point I'll try anything.
Maybe it will help heal me in this time of painful new beginnings.
Besides - it's another reason to avoid doing dishes, right?

But for now - it's approaching midnight. I need to try to sleep.
Maybe for once ~ a dreamless sleep.
I'll think about this blogging thing some more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I am all for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that helps me avoid washing dishes! I love the pictures.

Thanks for inviting me!

Luv ya!
Marilyn